What Can We Do About Domestic Violence During the Holidays?
The holidays are often thought of as “the most wonderful time of the year.” But for victims of domestic violence, the holidays can be a time of isolation and fear.
Listen to the “Sexploitation?” Podcast Episode on Domestic Violence During the Holidays to Learn More and Get Tips on How You Can Support Others.
Available on iTunes, and GooglePlay.
- If you are ever in immediate danger, call 9-1-1.
- For anonymous, confidential help available 24/7 call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (SAFE)
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline Blog: Safety Planning for the Holidays
- Find domestic shelter near you: https://www.domesticshelters.org/
- If you’re a friend concerned about someone: http://ncadv.org/learn-more/friends-and-family
- List of 25 Ways to Help Those Experiencing Abuse.