[Video] Sexploitation Is Nobody’s Job: A Panel Discussion Review of Legal Approaches to Prostitution
This presentation discusses the different legal models or approaches to prostitution, including criminalization, legalization, decriminalization, and the Nordic model, and their impact on the prevalence of sex trafficking.
This panel presentation was given at the 2016 Coalition to End Sexual Exploitation (CESE) Summit. To learn more visit endexploitationmovement.com.
• Lisa Thompson, National Center on Sexual Exploitation
• Laura Lederer, Global Centurion
• Taina Bien-Aimé, Coalition Against Trafficking in Women
• Donna M. Hughes, Ph.D., University of Rhode Island
• Karen Countryman-Roswurm, LMSW, Ph.D., Wichita State
University, Center for Combatting Human Trafficking