Education: St. Joseph’s Grade School, Ashton, Iowa followed by a move to Minnesota and attendance at a country school (!). A move back to Iowa to complete my education at Sheldon High School and State College of Iowa.
- Bookkeeper for Dr. Arnold Boeve
- Iowa Farm Business Bookkeeper for 9 years.
- Substitute teacher for 25 years
- Development Director for Spalding Catholic Schools for 20 years.
- Volunteering at our local Catholic School and loving retirement.
Family: Leon and I have been married for 53 years. We have six children, all married and 21 grandchildren.
1976 Joined Court Our Lady of Perpetual Help #1057 in Ashton, Iowa
- Court officer in my local court 1994-1998
- State officer 1999-2005
- National Director 2010-2012
- National Officer 2012-present
I am an Extraordinary Minister of the Eucharist, Lector, a member of the funeral committee and a greeter at our parish, Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church.
Catholic Daughters has provided many opportunities to learn and grow in my faith and helped me make a difference in my life and in the lives of those we serve in His name.