Standing Prayer Requests
- Help and healing for those being sexually exploited—whether that exploitation includes sex trafficking, child sexual exploitation, prostitution, sexual assault, pornography, or more;
- Softened hearts for those who are exploiting others, or facilitating exploitation, that they might recognize the harm they are inflicting and change their ways;
- Help for those who are struggling with pornography use;
- Strength for the partners of pornography users that they will be healed, find understanding and know what is best for themselves and their family;
- Protect children from exposure as long as possible. Help them to feel dignity and self-worth;
- Guide parents to teach their children real love and the value of others;
- Safeguard families and relationships;
- Aid those who are exploited and abused and who are suffering because of the demand for pornography. Help them to feel loved and valued;
- Inspire the individuals who are working around the country in this movement that they will know what to do and how to help;
- Provide the considerable funding needed to escalate the fight against pornography;
- Impress and enable leaders (political, business, community, etc.) to use their positions to oppose pornography and all forms of sexual exploitation;
- Motivate and give courage to individuals to take up this fight and join with us;
To my dear allies and friends in this fight, I want to extend my warmest thanks to you for your generous support of the National Center on Sexual Exploitation in 2017. Your dedication to defending human dignity is a personal inspiration to myself and our team, as we are reminded that so many individuals across […]
Did you hear the exciting news? Arkansas is the latest state to pass a resolution formally recognizing the public health crisis of pornography. Today please send up prayers of praise for this important step forward! Arkansas is the third state to pass this resolution! I have high hopes this victory will help to propel the […]
This week, we are asking for your prayers as we continue planning our two major events for the year, our annual Coalition to End Sexual Exploitation and our Capitol Hill Symposium.
This week, we are thanking God for a successful Cosmo Magazine Press Conference and are praying over a meeting we have with the Executives of Hilton Hotels.
This week, we are asking for prayer over our Cosmo Harms Minor campaign that we are re-launching. We also ask that you join us in prayer for the events we are hosting later this year.